1995 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - BLAZERSTILLKICKIN

1995 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Review

1995 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD

LS 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

BLAZERSTILLKICKIN
By CHEVYGIRL8 on

1995 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I have had my Blazer since April of 1995. I have tried to trade the truck 2xs actually purchased a 2001 Pathfinder LE and went to get my Blazer back. The truck has needed maintenance:EGR problems,exhaust,brakes etc--all happened to me after truck was out of warranty--called Chevy to discuss and Chevy did refund part of the bill. This truck has never left me stranded in 8 yrs. It's putted home from NYC to Philadelphia but it always makes it home. Pickup and vortec are powerful. This truck performed better that a Pathfinder with 240 horsepower compared to Blazer's 190. Also terrific gas mileage for an SUV (15" wheels help). I think I'll keep it.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage is great--comfortable interior--reasonably priced--handles very well in 30 plus inches of snow. Also very strong V6 engine.

Suggested Improvements

Some maintenance issues after 60K-- Repair the carbon buildup problem relating to the EGR valve. Crappy seat handles--Does rattle some in wind (pronounced wind noise.