1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Buyer Beware!!!
By Scarface on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased a 1995 Chevy Blazer from a private seller and after over $3,000 in repairs later I am still having nothing but problems with the vehicle. So far I have had to replace the fuel injectors, the entire distributor system, numerous repairs on ball joints and universal joints, egr valve, and abs system, and I am told that the fuel pump is due (Another $800). Buyer Beware!!

chevy a great looking and driving SUV
By ho on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD

a good feeling at driving, looks good, enough room for 5 but for often driving with family a van is better.

'95 LT
By scubawin on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I ordered it when the model year first came out. I have about 118,000 miles on it and have only had a few minor problems. The only thing that I felt like that went out prematurely was a high pressure oil hose at about 40,000 miles and it wasn't cheap. I have also had a hard time kepping moisture out of the center tail lamp. I have a friend who has had trouble with his transmission in his but I have had my transmission seals, anf filters replaced twice for routine maintenance and have had NO trouble.

blazing glory
By christie on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

this is the best vehicle investment i have made it's fun reliable and great for the whole family.I actually look forward to driving to work now.

asdfjkl;
By dwr84 on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV

Great vehicle has over a 100,000 miles and still done little to no work.