1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
Shari review
By Shari Votava on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV

It is fun to drive, it handles good and is a great vehicle to drive.

Beautiful
By Bobby Brow on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

With almost 180,000 miles on it my blazer is still running strong. i have never owned another vehicle like it, and other than the usual wear and tear, and normal car maintanence, it has never given me a problem. if you know anything about serviceing cars/trucks, and keep up with your annual services, this is a great vehicle that will last forever. this truck still looks and runs brand new like i just drove it off the showroom floor, and at 180,000 for a domestic vehicle, i'd say its a great value. and coming from a die-hard Nissan fan, Chevy should take this as a great compliment.

like a rock
By bullyblazer on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 2dr SUV

This has been the best car I have ever owned right after I bought it couple of my friend liked it so much they went out looking for one and one did he bought a 2000 zr2 blazer and now my dad wants one two its just a great all around car I wouldn,t trade it for the world.

95 Chevy Blazer
By Rolmass on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle has served me well. I have over 270,000 miles on it. The 4.3 motor just keeps running.

wish I'd bought a Toyota
By dissapointed dave on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

One of the poorest vehicle buys I have made: Brakes are terrible, replaced engine due to remote oil filter failure. Electrical problems plauge it. 15 mpg is nothing to write home about. Sways side to side too much. Interior rattles due to poor fit & finish. Plastic trim on exterior falling apart, door hinges broke on driver and passenger side. CD player died. Would not recommend to others.

the blaze
By cck on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD

have not had many problems with mine. the egr valve stuck open once and i had to put a fuel pump in it but its been good to me with 115,000 miles on it

My Baby
By Stricklin52 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I love my baby! It has been the best vehicle that I've ever owned. I hate to part with it, but I managed to have to bad deer collisions within one week, and they are totalling my baby! Get one if you can.

Nickel and dime'd by this SUV!
By breakdownchevyblues on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought this SUV 11/96 used with 26,000 miles. Reliable up until 68,000, nothing but major problems since! Had to rebuild the transmission, manifold, fuel injection, muffler(twice), O2 sensors(more times than can mention). After 90,000 miles power just doesn't seem the same and no one can figure out why?? Side view mirrors break off too easy (use metal instead of plastic). Power windows break down often and are pain to fix. When it is running good it is great (bumpy ride, however) but overall wish we had never bought it (got SUV fever in the mid 90's)...

Excellant 1995 Blazer 4X4
By DrJorde on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I have driven this vehicle for the past 100,000 miles with no problems other than normal wear items such as brakes and shocks. The interior still looks new and the paint is still glossy. I am replacing it only because I want more towing power for desert trips. DrJorde

I wouldnt buy one if I were you.
By Never buy one on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Blazer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

The Blazer has cost twice as much to fix it as we paid for it. 2 motors, 1 tranny, AC compressor, catalytic converter, O2 sensor, water pump, ball joints, radiator, various electrical faults and much much more. It needs constant attention every time you fix something it breaks somewhere else. To make it worse the trim shakes rattles and squeaks over every bump.