1994 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Review: My Biggin is a good one!!

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Review

My Biggin is a good one!!
By Howard hodges on

1994 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle has twice pulled a 5,000lbs Ford truck and dual wheeled trailer across the United States. The 350 Chevy engine to this day does not use oil or smoke, it is a little weaker as a result of the miles but a replacement will take care of the problem allowing me to drive this vehicle well into the 2010 time frame. I am planning on removing the rear seat and putting bucket seats and a center console with storage and audio equipment. Replace the engine and electronic system with and upgrade along with a supercharger, and look out Fords and Dodge the Biggin will be at it again. Thanks Chevrolet for building such a great vehicle.

All that is in the vehicle, I believe Chevy should have offer a fully loaded package for this style.

Do a Special Limited Addition with a fully loaded package containing a Super Charged 400 horse power package. It would sell, we Blazer fans care nothing about gas prices because we are not worried about paying to have fun and strength.