Used 1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:

I love this truck
By matthew

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

I got my 94 full size Blazer from my dad when he got a new truck and he had it for 14 years and I have had it for one year and I have always wanted this truck I told him if he ever gets a new truck I want the Blazer and for the age of the vehicle and miles I must say it still runs good but sense this truck is 15 years old and has had long miles and off roading use it has needed a new axle broke it on a rock needs new transmission and engine but all because of the use it went threw but for 15 there has been nothing better. Everyone keeps saying its junk and its going to die soon and that I shouldn't put money into it and I said well u know but I love this truck and I will have it till I die.

all but needs paint job

nothing, lol

Truck built as SUV!
By Eric

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

This is by far the best vehicle I've ever had. 365,000 kms and nothing has gone wrong, a true tribute to Chevy. Completly stock and still works great! power is good, 4x4 is sick. An impressive vehicle.

stock power and 4x4

better suspension.

Like a Rock
By Nate

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Runs great! Got it brand new in 94 still have and plan on keeping it. Has some minor problems that I can get fixed. But all in all its never failed me.

My favorite feature is the body style. It's very appealing. With a few modifications and can look great.

I think the interior could be a little better.

Can't Beat It!
By Blazer Blair

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 94 Blazer Sport in July of 1994 and it now (10/07) is 13 years old with 212,000 miles. The best part about it is that it still runs like the day I bought it! The body looks great! I get compliments about it all the time. Yah, the gas mileage might not be the greatest, but everything else about the truck far out-shadows that. Most people will end up going through three vehicles by the time I need my second. I love my Blazer!

The engine is a stallion and after 13 years of existence, the body looks fantastic. I've never waxed it; but, after each wash, it still looks like it was just waxed. The paint on this year/make/model is amazing!

I've had some trouble with my 4X4 switch-over. It never really locked in too well and I haven't used it for the past four-or-five years since I'm not confident of its reliability at this point of the truck's age.

Great Used SUV for the Money
By MICHAEL

1994 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

This is a great auto if your income won't allow you to buy new. It is really reliable. I've had some minor repairs, but nothing that broke the bank. It is a dream to drive in the winter in 4x4 mode! I have not fears of letting my girlfriend drive it in the snow! When my finance allow me to..I will buy another one...new!

4x4. Spacious seating. Body style and design. High seating. Clear view thru the window all the way around.

Fuel economy! It is a gas guzzler!