Used 1993 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

1993 Chevrolet Blazer SUV

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:

Solid, True Sport Utility
By J Fogle

1993 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought this great SUV new, before the term was around. Solid, great manuverability, and stable on and off road. Currently has 131,000 miles. Have replaced typical wear-out parts along the way, nothing serious. Original powertrain and engine, they work perfect. Replaced A/C compressor and radiator in 2000. I've driven this brute over steep, mountain roads with rocks and boulders, thru deep mud, and over snow/ice covered roads, and have never been disappointed. I will never sell this vehicle.

Favorite Features

4x4 and locking dif are a great combo. Relatively tight turning and stable stance make it great for on/off road manuverability. Great looking vehicle, everything is proportional. A true SUV that still hums comfortably at 80 mph.

Suggested Improvements

The anti-lock brakes never impressed me. The spare tire placement decreases cargo room.

full size blazer 5.7 ltr v8
By tydo

1993 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Got this truck in 2007 from my grandfather when he died. It was my first car and i'm debating on keeping it due to gas prices now that i am about to go to college. This truck has been the best. Extremely reliable and fun to drive, looks awesome as well. Definitely recommend buying one if you are a chevy truck kind of person

Favorite Features

sporty look

Suggested Improvements

none