1993 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
GREAT dependable vehicle
By JT2109 on 09/03/10 01:35 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased this as my first vehicle. I LOVED IT. unfortunately I ran it into a tree. I tried so hard to save it but it was too much. I've been looking for one just like it for the longest time. It will NEVER quit running and i had very minor problems with it. Excellent build quality. You won't be disappointed.

full size blazer 5.7 ltr v8
By tydo on 10/22/09 15:47 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Got this truck in 2007 from my grandfather when he died. It was my first car and i'm debating on keeping it due to gas prices now that i am about to go to college. This truck has been the best. Extremely reliable and fun to drive, looks awesome as well. Definitely recommend buying one if you are a chevy truck kind of person

202,000 and still going strong
By P-diddy on 09/30/06 18:22 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is the best car I have every had in my life. I don't ever want to let it go. It needs some work now that it is 13 years old, but it has never let me down in any situation, 4 wheel driving or towing my boat.

This things a Beast
By JoeOffroad on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I have just bought a 93' Blazer 2 Door Z71. It is red, and i love it. It just had a new engine and transmission put in, and i put a few engine mods and exhasut mods on to make it better. Now it makes about 300 hp and about 415 ft lbs of torgue. It is awesome to drive...can smoke alot of people off the line..and handles off road like a monster! i highly recommend one of these for your teens first car!

The best car I ever owned!
By Beverly on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

This car is the best car I have ever owned! I recently purchased a 2002 Tahoe, and it will NEVER compare to the Blazer I owned. It was the best riding SUV I had ever been in. It also proved very dependent in winter months.

Solid, True Sport Utility
By J Fogle on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought this great SUV new, before the term was around. Solid, great manuverability, and stable on and off road. Currently has 131,000 miles. Have replaced typical wear-out parts along the way, nothing serious. Original powertrain and engine, they work perfect. Replaced A/C compressor and radiator in 2000. I've driven this brute over steep, mountain roads with rocks and boulders, thru deep mud, and over snow/ice covered roads, and have never been disappointed. I will never sell this vehicle.

blazer
By jim kuhn on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

Has performed well in mixed use by various drivers in the family Getting older and it's time for a change in the type of vehicle needed. Has done well in bad weather in four wheel drive. AC system works well. No trouble with transmission during life of vehicle. Some body work has been performed and colors not the best match

All things considered not bad.
By blazerowner on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Blazer Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought this vehicle used with 15,000 miles. Overall reliability has been good up to now (9 years old). Replaced heater core at 60,000 miles. Fuel pump replaced at 75,000 miles. 4.3L Engine is a little noisy. I recommend replacing rotor, cap and wires faithfully every (3) years to avoid unexpected engine problems. Rear gate / window "squeaks" periodically and needs to be greased. Altenator, PS Pump, Water Pump, Themostat and A/C are still original and working well.