1992 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
i love my k5 blazer
By chevy girl on 10/17/09 05:54 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

This Blazer has been great I think I will keep it till the end of time I put a 6 inch lift on it and 22 custom wheels custom head lights and tail lights and every where I go people just love it it rides well and has lots of room inside but gas wise not so good but I don't care about that.

1992 Chevy S-10 Blazer saved life
By Anna on 11/21/07 15:22 PM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought this car in April 2007 owned it until it was totalled on October 28th 2007. This SUV saved my daughter's life. She was cut off on the freeway and She veered to the left to avoid a collision. Consequently when she turned to avoid the collision. The Blazer went in an extreme arc to hit the center divider with most of the force of impact on the right front end of the truck. That impact then sent the car careening end over end, slightly kiddy corner completing at least a total of three revolutions then bouncing into the weeds on the exact opposite of the freeway with the truck coming to rest on its wheels, and still running, , facing oncoming traffic. She only sustained a concussion.

My favorite appliance!
By cajemo on 08/14/07 00:29 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have previously owned a 1991 Caprice Classic, but it wouldn't handle snow, so I bought this beauty! It is reliable, comfortable, smooth and versatile! I have had a custom exhaust installed, repainted after original factory paint flaked off, chipped it with the JET brand chip, installed Denali wheels/ tires and upgrade spark plugs to the Platinum series. It is a Cheyenne with vinyl everything inside! Only power features are the steering and the ABS brakes. It looks sharp, rides smooth and sits high! If I were to do it again, I would try to find a 96 or newer with the Vortec engine, or a 95 or newer diesel. My 5.7 is only 210 HP stock.

Blazer
By jroberts on 03/02/02 10:43 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

Its a good truck. It drives nice and is realiable.