1990 Blazer S-10
By cobrajet on
1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD
I still drive this vehicle daily and have for 5 years. I bought the vehicle with 88K on it and the problems didn't hit until 135k. Then they really hit. The oil cooler began leaking like a sive, the headliner fell down on my head, #6 cylinder developed blowby that I couldn't keep spark plugs from fouwling. In five years I drove her to North Carolina and back twice, South Carolina and back twice and Missouri and back twice and Gettysburg and back without a problem! It rides and handles like a dream. I bought it for $5,500 in 97 and it doesn't owe me a thin dime. I still love this vehicle.
Favorite Features
I LOVE THE SLIDING SIDE WINDOWS for fresh air and side access to the back. This is by far my favorite feature! I give the overall styling an A++. I have ever driven in a Buffalo snow storm. The weight distribution is a real gem when it comes to traction.
Suggested Improvements
The rear mount tire breaks the rear window with only a bump, also the windshield has always leaked over the rear view mirror. The heater duct on the driver side floor burns your calf. The vehicle needs a stock high volume oil pump and could use more low end balls.