1990 Chevrolet Blazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Blazer model:
1990 chevy full size blazer 2dr 4wd
By K5wheeler on 03/17/10 23:39 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my Blazer with 160k on it in march of 2007. I am still in love with this truck. Very reliable. I let my pregnant wife drive it 2,400 miles by her self and didn't have a worry. gas mileage is about 17 on highway and 12 in town. not bad for a truck that old. now i have 190k on it and still find every excuse i can to drive it. still runs strong and lays rubber. if you buy one u wont be disappointed!

K5 Forever
By 90K5 on 09/24/09 20:54 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had my full size for over 8 years. I do not treat it well at all when I drive. I do give it serious maintenance though like oil and drive lube. Living in the north east has rotted the body beyond repair but I choose to keep driving it :). Hard to explain, but the way a short wheel base truck drives is like a car. But with a truck attitude. :) I never want to stop driving this truck. I plan on giving it to my daughter even in another 10 years :). Plz GMC build this one new again. I have near 250000 miles on mine now and the engine wont quit. Way too much to type, but trust me if you drive one you will like it.

BEST
By orca on 05/16/09 01:39 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

Have own this Blazer since 1990 right off the lot with 15 miles it now has 134 thousand miles and was rebuilt from the ground up in 2007. My father drove it for 18 years. I inherited it and now drive it. Still runs great and is like new. I did have the leak over mirror but with a coat of sealeant it is as good as new.

1990 Blazer S-10
By cobrajet on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

I still drive this vehicle daily and have for 5 years. I bought the vehicle with 88K on it and the problems didn't hit until 135k. Then they really hit. The oil cooler began leaking like a sive, the headliner fell down on my head, #6 cylinder developed blowby that I couldn't keep spark plugs from fouwling. In five years I drove her to North Carolina and back twice, South Carolina and back twice and Missouri and back twice and Gettysburg and back without a problem! It rides and handles like a dream. I bought it for $5,500 in 97 and it doesn't owe me a thin dime. I still love this vehicle.

S-10
By MR. BILL on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Blazer 2dr SUV 4WD

GOOD CAR SERVRD US VERY WELL.