Love my beretta but...
By AG_47 on
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe
I love my Beretta. It gets through the snow really well - something useful in these Minnesota winters. It has 182,000 miles on it and nothing big has gone wrong with it. I have to sell it because I need something newer. If I could keep it and afford to buy another car I would. It gets great gas mileage - only $30 to fill the tank. It is a little small but it feels a lot roomer than a caviler or a cobalt. The trunk is huge - I recently moved and only had to make a few trips. If you are looking for a great, reliable, dependable car then think about getting a Beretta!) Also, it is really sporty and fun to drive.
Favorite Features
Sunroof, cupholder in the dash, Good gas mileage, Big trunk, Roomy, CD Changer (not standard), Cassette, ABS Brakes, 3.1L V6, Cloth seats, Reading lights under rearview mirror, Fog lights (saved my life a couple times)
Suggested Improvements
I have the sport style seats which are very uncomfortable. It suppose to hug your body but instead pokes into your back. Also the paint is starting to chip on my trunk and there are some scratches on my hood. The paint on these cars could be better.