1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe - Consumer Reviews

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
Love my beretta but...
By AG_47 on 01/07/06 21:15 PM (PST)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I love my Beretta. It gets through the snow really well - something useful in these Minnesota winters. It has 182,000 miles on it and nothing big has gone wrong with it. I have to sell it because I need something newer. If I could keep it and afford to buy another car I would. It gets great gas mileage - only $30 to fill the tank. It is a little small but it feels a lot roomer than a caviler or a cobalt. The trunk is huge - I recently moved and only had to make a few trips. If you are looking for a great, reliable, dependable car then think about getting a Beretta!) Also, it is really sporty and fun to drive.

'96 Chevy Beretta Still rolling!
By Jinx01 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

I got my chevy before I got my wife, and it has seen both of us go through some major changes. It helped me move her stuff little by little into our first shared apartment. Carried the two of us to the hospital and the three of us back twice!( Shout out to Ayanna 12/10/98 and Aliya 12/09/2000) Saw us through moving into a house and still managesa to carry myself to work and my daughters to school every day! If I get another car, It will have to meets some high standards. But I plan to drive my beretta until it falls apart, and with 101000 plus miles, it hope that isn't soon.

i like barettas
By berettagurl on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

barettas are cool cars,

It smells like a sweat sock
By callAAA on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought the car a few years ago at 88000 miles. Since it rolled onto 90000 there have been thousands in repairs. A strange leak has also appeared that from my research is common in all beretta and corsica models. It will be years before I EVER buy another chevrolet. American cars be warned ... keep putting out crap and you will lose customers.

excellent first car
By foozler on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

AT 79,000, the engine and trannie are very strong. Its small appearence is misleading. It does have power. SOund system is great. excellent control of the road. Great for a fist car!!!

nice ride
By Slash on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

Nice sporty ride. Very reliable. At 52,000 miles and counting.

nice car
By franky kiko on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

its a nice car

Hey mikey i think he likes it
By Z-26 Addict on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I do likes it i likes it alot. This is the second Beretta z-26 that I have had. I crashed/ totalled the first one. I really like this thing. It can keep with and beat a lot of cars and it resonably disguised as a small coupe with not a lot of but when you want it the power is definatley there. The car it self is just too heavy if they found a way to ligthen it by about 500 too 1000 pounds the thing would be a lot better.

Good Car, but there are downfalls
By Mikedonalds on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

Great car mechanically, I have 121,000 miles and the engine is still strong and peppy. Transmission has been a dream. I have gunned the engine far more than a few times and can outrun (w/ my V6) any Saturn, any neon, or 90's mustang (base model). Downfalls: The paint/primer are of poor quality - very poor. The daytime running lights are a major annoyance, prior to dusk my headlights turn on and off simply by entering and exiting a shady area. Driver side left foot space is crampy and there is no comfortable place for it. Floor carpeting in front and back sucks, ex. staining and fraying. Doors are heavy, actually too heavy. They will start to drag slightly and squeak