1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Review: Its alright. But Im ready to g

1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Review

Z26 Coupe (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Its alright. But Im ready to get rid of
By Benja on

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

I haven't had the car for even a year and it seems like day after day the car get weaker and weaker. Im not saying the car is bad in any way, but I prefer excellent performance and I am not getting that in my Beretta. After I purchased this car from Dinacolas, aka signature in Spencerport, Ny. My only dislike about the car is how easy it rusts, and the fuel economy. I could drive 20 miles and i would lose 3/8's of a tank of gas. Other than that I loved the car, but its time for something new...

The sound of the engine, it is very powerful. And the transmission, because it has lasted me 114,000 miles and has many more to go.

Re-Make the car for 2003-04 and try to come up with a new body style. The engines great but it need to be more economical. If the exterior was a little more round on the sides and made to look a little more buff, I think consumers would get a big hit on the car.