Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

Its alright. But Im ready to get rid of
By Benja

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

I haven't had the car for even a year and it seems like day after day the car get weaker and weaker. Im not saying the car is bad in any way, but I prefer excellent performance and I am not getting that in my Beretta. After I purchased this car from Dinacolas, aka signature in Spencerport, Ny. My only dislike about the car is how easy it rusts, and the fuel economy. I could drive 20 miles and i would lose 3/8's of a tank of gas. Other than that I loved the car, but its time for something new...

The sound of the engine, it is very powerful. And the transmission, because it has lasted me 114,000 miles and has many more to go.

Re-Make the car for 2003-04 and try to come up with a new body style. The engines great but it need to be more economical. If the exterior was a little more round on the sides and made to look a little more buff, I think consumers would get a big hit on the car.

a great used car
By Sal Writer

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

After 6 1/2 years as a used car, the Beretta still rocks. It's been reliable, sturdy, and with standard maintenance has held up very well. The ABS are a great safety feature, I will never buy another car without 'em. The upholstery is the only thing that hasn't held up that well. But mechanically this car is solid. Too bad Chevy never bothered to update the car and discontinued in '96. If you have one, it's a classic. The car a nice line to it.

ABS, V-6 engine, long trunk.

better quality upholstery

bad car
By jmm22

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

I bought this car thinking it would last em for a long time, but that was not the case. I've had this car for 7 months and have put close to 900 dollars into it. You name it's been replaced, such as the heater coil, fan belt, battery, alternator, powerwindor, power lock, egr vavle, spark plugs, radiator. This final straw is a cracked block and blown head gasket.

the sporty look and comfortable seats

Good car!
By sillygirl

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This car is a good car. I haven't had to many problems with it and have owned it for almost eight years! The only main problem i had was i had to replace the engine, but other than that, it's very reliable. A very comfy car to drive in. There aren't that many goodies with my car, just the basic radio, no tape player or cd player. But it's a good car that will get you were you need to go to!

comfort, reliabilty

more extra goodies included

fun to drive and very reliable....
By aozdemir

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

I bought my first car, this '95 Beretta, last summer. Although I replaced many items, I am happy to drive it. Back left part of the body is wrecked but I am not concerned because of the quality engine noise . This makes you feel you are in a great American car.

Engine noise, V6 160 Hp engine, 2Dr but large interior, gets up fast