1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
A Great general use Vehicle
By Michael on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

My best car yet.
By James on 05/04/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

It's OK, not great
By shado on 02/25/09 07:37 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

Nice car
By bigdan3 on 08/19/07 13:29 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I have worked on cars for 35 yrs now, and this is a well built ride. My z26 has 181,895 miles on it and i plan on getting a lot more out of it. it still looks new and drives like new. 30mpg not too bad.

My First Car
By Foo24Z26 on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

It was very sporty looking for a 1995. I love the acceloration and quickness of the car, it's easy to pass with on the highway, nimble and agile in the city. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it, and now have over 150,000; and I still love it. I've only ever had minor wear and tear items be replaced on the car and it's been extremely reliable.

Its alright. But Im ready to get rid of
By Benja on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I haven't had the car for even a year and it seems like day after day the car get weaker and weaker. Im not saying the car is bad in any way, but I prefer excellent performance and I am not getting that in my Beretta. After I purchased this car from Dinacolas, aka signature in Spencerport, Ny. My only dislike about the car is how easy it rusts, and the fuel economy. I could drive 20 miles and i would lose 3/8's of a tank of gas. Other than that I loved the car, but its time for something new...

bad car
By jmm22 on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I bought this car thinking it would last em for a long time, but that was not the case. I've had this car for 7 months and have put close to 900 dollars into it. You name it's been replaced, such as the heater coil, fan belt, battery, alternator, powerwindor, power lock, egr vavle, spark plugs, radiator. This final straw is a cracked block and blown head gasket.

fun to drive and very reliable....
By aozdemir on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I bought my first car, this '95 Beretta, last summer. Although I replaced many items, I am happy to drive it. Back left part of the body is wrecked but I am not concerned because of the quality engine noise . This makes you feel you are in a great American car.

Very Nice Car
By Havoc55 on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I love this car, I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and i fit in this car good. The car drives great and the engine sounds great for a 1995, I haven't had to replace many parts, just some lights and new brakes when they went that about it. It is a good reliable car,and it looks really cool and has a good size engine in it.

Sweet Ride
By g2thet on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

Very good car if you like a car that fast but not to fast.