Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

A Great general use Vehicle
By Michael

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

Favorite Features

The Braking System and Restraint System is very well designed for this vehicle in the case of high speed driving and safety. Plenty of Trunk space for luggage, groceries, etc. Fairly comfortable bucket seats even after 4 hours of straight driving.

Suggested Improvements

Needed to improve the door handle design. Go back to old style handles. Improve the windshield wipers and fix buildup of water in drivers view out windshield during high speed driving or heavy rain situations.

My best car yet.
By James

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Favorite Features

Dependability

Suggested Improvements

I would like better then the 24mpg that I get on the hi-way but I guess that's the price of having a snappy motor.

It's OK, not great
By shado

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

Favorite Features

The body design

Suggested Improvements

Make it faster, a lot faster

Nice car
By bigdan3

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

I have worked on cars for 35 yrs now, and this is a well built ride. My z26 has 181,895 miles on it and i plan on getting a lot more out of it. it still looks new and drives like new. 30mpg not too bad.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, bucket seats, left foot rest, dash.

Suggested Improvements

On bucket seat make wing on side fold out when door opens.

My First Car
By Foo24Z26

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe Z26 2dr Coupe

It was very sporty looking for a 1995. I love the acceloration and quickness of the car, it's easy to pass with on the highway, nimble and agile in the city. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it, and now have over 150,000; and I still love it. I've only ever had minor wear and tear items be replaced on the car and it's been extremely reliable.

Favorite Features

Engine sound, low cruising RPM on the highway, passing ability, agility, very stable, sound system

Suggested Improvements

Can Chevy bring it back? Only little thing I'm unhappy with is that the car seems to use break pads quickly.