1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
Great car
By Drew on 03/10/10 17:38 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

Great Car
By floridacats on 01/19/08 05:25 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Has its Days
By Bilke on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is my second Beretta so that says a lot. I bought a Z26 new and a coupe used. It has over 125,000 miles and it still runs pretty good. The handling is great. My Z26 was very fast. My coupe is just so-so.

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!
By Jennifer DeArmitt on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

JUST PLAIN AWSOME
By benjamin on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This car is just plain awsome, the handleing is awsome, accel is awsome,sound is awsome, the seats r confortable , great for a long trip!!!! THE 3100 V6 WILL LAST FOREVER!!!! the speed will last forever 2

a great used car
By Sal Writer on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

After 6 1/2 years as a used car, the Beretta still rocks. It's been reliable, sturdy, and with standard maintenance has held up very well. The ABS are a great safety feature, I will never buy another car without 'em. The upholstery is the only thing that hasn't held up that well. But mechanically this car is solid. Too bad Chevy never bothered to update the car and discontinued in '96. If you have one, it's a classic. The car a nice line to it.

Good car!
By sillygirl on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This car is a good car. I haven't had to many problems with it and have owned it for almost eight years! The only main problem i had was i had to replace the engine, but other than that, it's very reliable. A very comfy car to drive in. There aren't that many goodies with my car, just the basic radio, no tape player or cd player. But it's a good car that will get you were you need to go to!

Fast but not catching the cop's eye
By KTCat on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is the 2nd Chev. Beretta that I have owned, and I have put them to the test. Beretta's are very dependable cars. They have the fast get up and go without the very fast obvious look. It is so much fun to have a Mustang or another sporty type car to pull up beside you, thinking they can show off, and without any real effort you leave them in the dust.

fun cur
By bobski on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I have this car for almost 7 years and I love it. Can't Imagine another car, and I hope Chevrolet will come up with another Beretta in the future, of course I had few problems with the car but what do you expect for 145000 and still running great....very fun to drive driving it to work every day, 70 miles a day.

Unreliable vehicle
By Lulu on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

Nothing but problems from the beginning when pruchased NEW! Brake problems constantly, ABS problems, cloth seat covers not holding up at all, "plastic" console cracked, replaced and cracked again! The elastic on the visors wore out in no time. Door lock broken. Hood latch cable broken. Gas gauge works intermittenly. Defroster vents on dash board loose. A/C lost it's cool! Original tires lasted 30,000 miles.