Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

Great car
By Drew

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

everything

make the heater/ac knobs more accessible while driving

Great Car
By floridacats

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Inside room, outside style.

Just make it again.

Has its Days
By Bilke

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is my second Beretta so that says a lot. I bought a Z26 new and a coupe used. It has over 125,000 miles and it still runs pretty good. The handling is great. My Z26 was very fast. My coupe is just so-so.

The body design and the comfortable seats.

Problems with acceleration as the car ages. Accelerator sticks and is reluctant sometimes.

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!
By Jennifer DeArmitt

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

SEAT COMFORT & ADJUSTABILITY, RELIABILITY AND ENGINE STRENGTH, DURABILITY, INTERIOR ROOM, PERFORMANCE, HORSEPOWER -SUSTAINED- .. EVERYTHING (BUT WIPERS)

DELAY/TIMER FOR WIPERS, REPLACE WIPER CONTROL TO TYPICAL ONE RATHER THAN ROTATING ROUND CONTROL IN CENTER OF DASHBOARD..

JUST PLAIN AWSOME
By benjamin

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This car is just plain awsome, the handleing is awsome, accel is awsome,sound is awsome, the seats r confortable , great for a long trip!!!! THE 3100 V6 WILL LAST FOREVER!!!! the speed will last forever 2

ACCELERATION,speed, sound sys, engine reliability, seat confort, trunk space, last forever, 3100 V6!!!!!!!!

N O N E, hear me i mean NONE, keep it the same