1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
A Great general use Vehicle
By Michael on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

My best car yet.
By James on 05/04/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Great car
By Drew on 03/10/10 17:38 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

It's OK, not great
By shado on 02/25/09 07:37 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

Great Car
By floridacats on 01/19/08 05:25 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Nice car
By bigdan3 on 08/19/07 13:29 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

I have worked on cars for 35 yrs now, and this is a well built ride. My z26 has 181,895 miles on it and i plan on getting a lot more out of it. it still looks new and drives like new. 30mpg not too bad.

Has its Days
By Bilke on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is my second Beretta so that says a lot. I bought a Z26 new and a coupe used. It has over 125,000 miles and it still runs pretty good. The handling is great. My Z26 was very fast. My coupe is just so-so.

My First Car
By Foo24Z26 on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

It was very sporty looking for a 1995. I love the acceloration and quickness of the car, it's easy to pass with on the highway, nimble and agile in the city. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it, and now have over 150,000; and I still love it. I've only ever had minor wear and tear items be replaced on the car and it's been extremely reliable.

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!
By Jennifer DeArmitt on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

JUST PLAIN AWSOME
By benjamin on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This car is just plain awsome, the handleing is awsome, accel is awsome,sound is awsome, the seats r confortable , great for a long trip!!!! THE 3100 V6 WILL LAST FOREVER!!!! the speed will last forever 2