1993 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Review: Awesome Car

1993 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Review

GTZ Coupe (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Awesome Car
By DTblueSS on

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

I searched and searched for a car that I would like and could afford, after 6 months of searching and researching I decided I wanted a beretta gtz, and I think it is the best decision I have ever made, This car is a blast it looks great and drives even better, the 28 mpg is also A great bonus. The quad 4 four cylinder engine which makes over 180 hp combined with a very tight 5-speed makes for the best driving and occassional street racing car I have ever had. This car is an overall great buy I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

180 hp 2.3 liter 4 cylinder, 5 speed transmission, flip down back seats, sound system, gas mileage, sun roof, a/c, all power options, seats are very comfortable and sporty, cup holder well placed.

I have had to replace my alternator and my car ran much better with a higer than stock output alternator, I would also reccomend a different exhaust system.