1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
my beretta
By my93beretta on 01/31/11 00:40 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

i have been driving a Beretta for over 3 years got it for $700. Have put a bit of money into the about $2000 but car was not care for properly. The car is a 93 base with a 3.1 v6, gets about 26mpg with 160bhp. car is reliable and strong and can keep its own against other similar cars have beaten a mustang in speed.

Good Car
By theshypoohbear on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The car is great,fun,and it's a car with all the power you need.

1993 beretta
By peace13 on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car I've ever owned! It had always started up the first time, no matter how cold or hot. It handles great and is a very easy size to take anywhere. The only problem I ever had was with the air conditioning unit. They tried to fix it several times and it has just never run right.

Good1st Car
By TabithaP on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The car does handle well and has a great pickup engine considering it's only a 4 cylinder. I've had to put over $1,600 in repairs on it in one year. The window has come out of the track 3 times, it completely drops and needs to be taken completely apart in order to glue it. Now I have to replace the whole door. Not including getting the breaks done twice already. Other than that, it's fine.

Beretta coupe
By thabigcahunaman on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought a chevy beretta. I was somewhat pleased with the acceleration. I had to fix a few things as it had 127,000 miles on it when I bought it. But, it still seems to be going strong. The gas mileage is pretty good too. For the price I got, I couldn't have asked for more. Sporty and quick, this car will make most people happy to be driving a chevy.

long lasting car
By D Williams on 03/08/02 15:17 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Even after 9 years, the V6 is still strong. The seats show almost no signs of wear. Visibility is outstanding.