Used 1993 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

I really should get rid of it but I love it too much!
By mizzicah

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

First of all this website wouldn't let me select my kind of berretta. Mine is a 6 cylinder 3.1 liter. I received this car as a graduation gift from high school... in 1995. It is now 2011 and it's still going strong. I gotta say though that I loaned it to my friends to drive for a week through dusty corn fields in Illinois and the cabin air has never been the same. I just end up opening up the windows more often in the summer and dressing warmer in the winter. Also the engine has slight hesitation when going up certain hills. It has done this for 4 years now with no more symptoms increasing. This car is rock solid.

my beretta
By my93beretta

1993 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

i have been driving a Beretta for over 3 years got it for $700. Have put a bit of money into the about $2000 but car was not care for properly. The car is a 93 base with a 3.1 v6, gets about 26mpg with 160bhp. car is reliable and strong and can keep its own against other similar cars have beaten a mustang in speed.

Favorite Features

Largest engine for the car.

Suggested Improvements

Better sparks and wires. hi end brakes last longer.

I take it back
By DTblueSS6moslater

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

When I first got my beretta gtz with the quad 4 4 cylinder moter I was absolutely in love with it, It was great, fast and good on gas what more could I want. Man was I wrong not even 6 months after I bought it the engine went bad, real bad. I have talked to dozens of other people that have had the same experience. If you find a car with the quad four engine run far and fast. stay away it will only lead to heartache. long story short I paid 2500 for my gtz in less than 6 months put 3000 into and ended up selling it to the junkyard for 50 bucks. STAY AWAY FROM THE QUAD FOUR ENGINE OR I PROMISE IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU .

Favorite Features

seats, interior, handling, transmission

Suggested Improvements

very very bad engine never use the quad 4 4 cylinder extremely unreliable. the engine is of incredibly horrible quality. never get a car with this engine talk to anyone that has had one and they will tell you there nightmares.

Good Car
By theshypoohbear

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GT 2dr Coupe

The car is great,fun,and it's a car with all the power you need.

Favorite Features

The way is sounds.

Suggested Improvements

Make more cars.

1993 beretta
By peace13

1993 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car I've ever owned! It had always started up the first time, no matter how cold or hot. It handles great and is a very easy size to take anywhere. The only problem I ever had was with the air conditioning unit. They tried to fix it several times and it has just never run right.