1993 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
I really should get rid of it but I love it too much!
By mizzicah on 04/18/11 19:26 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

First of all this website wouldn't let me select my kind of berretta. Mine is a 6 cylinder 3.1 liter. I received this car as a graduation gift from high school... in 1995. It is now 2011 and it's still going strong. I gotta say though that I loaned it to my friends to drive for a week through dusty corn fields in Illinois and the cabin air has never been the same. I just end up opening up the windows more often in the summer and dressing warmer in the winter. Also the engine has slight hesitation when going up certain hills. It has done this for 4 years now with no more symptoms increasing. This car is rock solid.

my beretta
By my93beretta on 01/31/11 00:40 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

i have been driving a Beretta for over 3 years got it for $700. Have put a bit of money into the about $2000 but car was not care for properly. The car is a 93 base with a 3.1 v6, gets about 26mpg with 160bhp. car is reliable and strong and can keep its own against other similar cars have beaten a mustang in speed.

I take it back
By DTblueSS6moslater on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

When I first got my beretta gtz with the quad 4 4 cylinder moter I was absolutely in love with it, It was great, fast and good on gas what more could I want. Man was I wrong not even 6 months after I bought it the engine went bad, real bad. I have talked to dozens of other people that have had the same experience. If you find a car with the quad four engine run far and fast. stay away it will only lead to heartache. long story short I paid 2500 for my gtz in less than 6 months put 3000 into and ended up selling it to the junkyard for 50 bucks. STAY AWAY FROM THE QUAD FOUR ENGINE OR I PROMISE IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU .

Good Car
By theshypoohbear on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GT 2dr Coupe

The car is great,fun,and it's a car with all the power you need.

1993 beretta
By peace13 on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car I've ever owned! It had always started up the first time, no matter how cold or hot. It handles great and is a very easy size to take anywhere. The only problem I ever had was with the air conditioning unit. They tried to fix it several times and it has just never run right.

Good1st Car
By TabithaP on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GT 2dr Coupe

The car does handle well and has a great pickup engine considering it's only a 4 cylinder. I've had to put over $1,600 in repairs on it in one year. The window has come out of the track 3 times, it completely drops and needs to be taken completely apart in order to glue it. Now I have to replace the whole door. Not including getting the breaks done twice already. Other than that, it's fine.

Beretta coupe
By thabigcahunaman on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought a chevy beretta. I was somewhat pleased with the acceleration. I had to fix a few things as it had 127,000 miles on it when I bought it. But, it still seems to be going strong. The gas mileage is pretty good too. For the price I got, I couldn't have asked for more. Sporty and quick, this car will make most people happy to be driving a chevy.

Awesome Car
By DTblueSS on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

I searched and searched for a car that I would like and could afford, after 6 months of searching and researching I decided I wanted a beretta gtz, and I think it is the best decision I have ever made, This car is a blast it looks great and drives even better, the 28 mpg is also A great bonus. The quad 4 four cylinder engine which makes over 180 hp combined with a very tight 5-speed makes for the best driving and occassional street racing car I have ever had. This car is an overall great buy I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

long lasting car
By D Williams on 03/08/02 15:17 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Beretta GT 2dr Coupe

Even after 9 years, the V6 is still strong. The seats show almost no signs of wear. Visibility is outstanding.