1992 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
What a piece of junk!
By moppymop on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

Where do I start...horrible ergonomics (GM couldn't even be bothered to make the driver's seat line up with the steering wheel), sub-Happy Meal-quality interior trim, interior and exterior parts fell off at random, crappy 3 speed auto sucked out every last iota of performance the 3100 V6 had in it (which wasn't much to begin with), leaked water in the rain, transmission was toast at 70K miles. Unless someone is paying you to take one of these cars, you don't want one.

Excelent for the price
By kim karstensen on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

Excelent, but hard to find parts for in Europe.

Great vehicle
By A_Fitz on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought the car at 141,000 miles and it still looked and ran great. I drove it for a year and a half and put about 22,000 more miles on it in that time, having only to replace an alternator and the exhaust. I drove that car hard too, and it kept on taking the pounding. The fuel pump finally went on the car just recently, and due to the vehicles milage, I decided against fixing it. Now I'm looking to buy either a 96 monte carlo or another Beretta, this time a 94.

Good Little Car!!
By NewtonGTZ on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I love my Beretta! All the websites say that I should only be getting around 30 mpg, but I can average 35mpg on anyday of the week!! I have the Base beretta with the 2.2ltr mated with the 5 speed manual. The car has more acceleration that I could ever ask for and I can beat alot of cars with twice the engine I have!