1991 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:
My Beretta
By Mae on 06/08/10 15:15 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta used 6 months ago. With one previous owner, it is still in terrific shape. Though it has a decent number of miles on it, it is very reliable and fun to drive. I really appreciate the speed and acceleration. Very few problems so far. With new tires, a new paint job, and a little chrome, my Beretta easily compares to any new car.

So sad to see it go
By Julie on 07/12/08 13:16 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my '91 Beretta in 1995, and other than the usual maintenance stuff and a new alternator some years ago, it has required very little repair. It has been completely reliable during some brutal Chicago winters, always starting up immediately in the mornings. Unfortunately, the power steering fluid is leaking and the repair will cost more than this 17- year-old car is worth now. But up until a few weeks ago, this was an outstanding car. I really got my money's worth!

I should've kept it
By Tahorican on 03/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

Last spring my cute little Beretta died. Something to be expected from an 11 year old car w/ 150k+ miles. So I bought a 2000 Blazer. Should've resucitated the Beretta! It gave me 8 years of good driving. I only started having problems w/ it in the last 6 months I had it. My 'new' car has been in the shop 3 times in the year I've had it.

a P.O.S.... never spend your money on it
By Charlie R. on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

great speed & acceleration. horrible reliability. i have always had problems with batteries and starters. in the past 2 months ive had spent a total of $1,684 on 3 different problems. i emplore you to never consider this car for a purchase. let it die off the face of the earth like it deserves... every owner that ive talked to has hated owning it. i dont know what these people are talking about or that they realize that we are discussing the 91 chevy beretta.

great for the money
By blackcollar on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

bought my 91 berretta in 93 never had any problems with it.The four cylinder, five speed manual transmission had more kick than you think. great car incredibly reliable.

Beretta Babe
By Stackums24 on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I love love love love love LOVE my car. My friend named her Daisy and she runs great, great gas mileage, nice V6 zippy engine. I put a new deck in it, I am starting to "trick" it out. Its a beautiful beautiful thing :).