Used 1991 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

Nice Little Rocket
By mikail

1991 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

When I bought It I had no clue what a Quad 4 was, but as soon as I drove It, I got impressed. 7000RPM (now 7400) and 180Hp from a stock 2.3liter I4. Oldsmobile really got it good! The car as a nice look and when I drive it I still get lots of comments about it. I go often to the drags strip and most people ask 'is that a V6?' they are suprised that a Chevy built in the 90' could push so much horsepower! Oh and The engine is from Oldsmobile, it's sad that GM closed it!

Cupholders, bucket seats, A/C , power windows, door, trunk.

One problem with this would have been torque, and the engine is a little bit rough, but I like the way it sounds!

Amazing machine
By V_i_D

1991 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ 2dr Coupe

This car has to be the best idea that Chevrolet has ever come up with. All around it's a great car with more positives than negatives. I'm sure that if I had bought this car brand new that it would have never broken... I got it used so I can't control how they treated it, but I treat my baby like I would a best friend. It treats me the same way and that's why I love it.

Let's thing about this for just a second... 2.3 DOHC 16V QUAD 4!!!!!!

Ummm... Maybe if there were a little more aftermarket parts available. My friend has a Civic and when he orders a part, they ask what color he wants. When I order a part they're like "Uh, we don't have that but you can make one with a paper clip and a toenail clipper."