2011 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback Consumer Reviews

2011 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
I wish I had a reckingball
By Pat Spinello on 03/12/15 09:28 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Chevy really blew it on this model. No wonder they discontinued it. I have had numerous issues with this car since the warranty expired(typical). I have had the struts replaced numerous times, wheel bearings replaced, suspension issues, break-line replaced. I've gone through enough tires that the goodyear guys see me and dance because they know it's going to be a big ticket sale. Currently, I can't get my key out of the ignition unless I hold my stick shift to the left and I'm also have problems with the shift sticking in park. I really hate this car but I am stuck with it because I can't afford a car payment. It really has given me a bad taste in my mouth for Chevy.

Spacious little hatchback
By mirde98 on 01/12/15 18:33 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Aveo5 2LT with 52k on it. I really like the exterior design and the interior is very spacious for a little car. Power is adequate for city driving. Drives comfortable and brakes are strong. AC is weak and so its the radio. MPG is barely ok. I get from 26-28Mpg overall. I have the 2LT AUTO with leather seats, sunroof, rims, and fog lamps. Looks pretty sharp compared to the basic LS.