2011 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
For the price, there is NO better
By riahrachelle on 07/21/14 05:15 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Quote honestly, I thought I was making a mistake by buying my used Chevy instead of a newer Hyundai, but surprisingly this small car is amazing. The paint holds up and has wonderful shine, e inside is big enough to hold me comfortably, breaking system out of this world. The only complaint I have is the slower acceleration and the difficulty when on the interstate with hesitant shifting. With 108 hp though, who can really expect anymore.? This is a commuter car and should be reviewed as such. For the price, I've never felt such reliability, no issues with anything and I'm about to hit 60,000 miles. Love this car and my next purchase will certainly be a Chevy!

Very Basic Vehicle
By robert145 on 09/22/11 08:14 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It will get you from here to there. The feature I hate the most is if you use the key fob to lock the car, you have to hear the horn so I lock it with the key only. I really hate hearing all these car horns honking from a parking lot full of people who have to press the button 3, 4 or 5 times out of obsession. Talk about noise pollution. Why did all these car manufacturers have to add the car horn to the lock. Cant you come up with something quieter?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Aveo in VA is:

$128 per month*