This is my second AVEO.. I love the car!
By Connie on
2010 Chevrolet Aveo 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought an Aveo when they 1st came out in 2004; only problem I ever had was w/ the horn & clock dying out; Chevy was aware of this flaw & fixed both for free with no hassle. I put 71,000 miles on my 2004, and loved every minute, so when I saw the new 2010 at the dealership, I fell in love & bought it. The ride is GREAT.. smooth & silky. TONS of room inside this car.. my huge boyfriend rides in complete comfort. the car handles like a dream, & the body / build feels tight. the interior is nicely styled much better equipped w/ extras, far more so than other cars in its class. better warranty too!
Favorite Features
Extremely roomy inside, even on long trips. LOVE that OnStar comes with this car! rear seats fold down & you can get lots of cargo inside if you need to. also love that you can now get cruise control & a sunroof! great "zippy" little car. Impressive high marks regarding safety ratings.
Suggested Improvements
This car should be able to get better gas mileage. I also think they should have 3 models: the sedan, the hatch, & then add a 3rd even sportier model, although I hear the 2011 has been redesigned & will be very different & MUCH sportier looking. Otherwise, I cant see any other way to improve the car