2010 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: This is my second AVEO.. I lov

2010 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

Aveo5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This is my second AVEO.. I love the car!
By Connie on

2010 Chevrolet Aveo 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought an Aveo when they 1st came out in 2004; only problem I ever had was w/ the horn & clock dying out; Chevy was aware of this flaw & fixed both for free with no hassle. I put 71,000 miles on my 2004, and loved every minute, so when I saw the new 2010 at the dealership, I fell in love & bought it. The ride is GREAT.. smooth & silky. TONS of room inside this car.. my huge boyfriend rides in complete comfort. the car handles like a dream, & the body / build feels tight. the interior is nicely styled much better equipped w/ extras, far more so than other cars in its class. better warranty too!

Extremely roomy inside, even on long trips. LOVE that OnStar comes with this car! rear seats fold down & you can get lots of cargo inside if you need to. also love that you can now get cruise control & a sunroof! great "zippy" little car. Impressive high marks regarding safety ratings.

This car should be able to get better gas mileage. I also think they should have 3 models: the sedan, the hatch, & then add a 3rd even sportier model, although I hear the 2011 has been redesigned & will be very different & MUCH sportier looking. Otherwise, I cant see any other way to improve the car