Great Car for the Money!
By louise on
2010 Chevrolet Aveo 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Okay so there are not many vehicles out there that you can buy new for the price that you pay for the Aveo.If you want a nicer vehicle for the same price tag then you better look in the pre-owned section and chance purchasing a car that someone else might of dogged.The Aveo's interior was a surprise to me, it was way more comfortable than I thought it would be. yes I purchased a 2LT so obviously trim level will have some type of factor but I test drove an LS and the interior wasn't bad either.My boyfriend weighs about 270LBs and is tall and he stated himself that he sits in comfort.The Aveo I purchased did come with armrests without extra cost to me, and lastly I feel secure when driving it.
Favorite Features
On some Aveo's where the odometer/trip is,the car tells you how many miles per gallon you are getting.Depending on your driving abilities,you should be able to get excellent MPG very easily. The Aveo is one of the best cars to buy in today's economy. If you are really on a budget,then get the Aveo.
Suggested Improvements
For a 1.6 L engine the spunk of this car is typical.I wish my car had more spunk but GM noticed that needed to be fixed.They are giving the '11 Aveo way more horsepower while still being fuel efficient.