2010 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: BUYER Beware

2010 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

BUYER Beware
By display3 on

2010 Chevrolet Aveo 5 2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2010 Chevy Aveo based due to the fact it was made by Chevy and I wanted a reliable little vehicle that was good on gas. The vehicle rides rough and has no horsepower. It is not good on gas 27 MPH but the worst part about it is that AVEO is not made by Chevy or in the USA. My car has been in the shop for over 20 days due to the fact Chevy can not locate a compressor and can not tell me when they will be able to get the part. I am currently in a rental thanks to the warranty. I have filed a complaint. If it is this hard to get a part when it is only 1 yr old how had will it be able to fix in 2 or 3 years. I am very disapointed. I suggest pay a little more and get a reliable car.

I liked the price and the mulitiple AC outlets. I liked the colors and roomy interior. Easy to park compared to my Ford Expedition and F150.

If Chevy is going to sell a vehicle they should have parts esp if it is still under warranty. Also should inform buyers that it is not made by chevy and doe snot have a chevy motor. More horsepower....needs to be updated in order to compete with the other Hatchback vehicles that are avaliable.