2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
wish i could trade
By kat427 on 01/10/12 17:15 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My aveo i had now for a year and a half . had sparks changed, all four tires are now bad and pr oblems with going up a hill. Sounds awful in morning ..wish i would have done a better job of looking around

Great Car for the Money!
By louise on 06/20/10 11:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Okay so there are not many vehicles out there that you can buy new for the price that you pay for the Aveo.If you want a nicer vehicle for the same price tag then you better look in the pre-owned section and chance purchasing a car that someone else might of dogged.The Aveo's interior was a surprise to me, it was way more comfortable than I thought it would be. yes I purchased a 2LT so obviously trim level will have some type of factor but I test drove an LS and the interior wasn't bad either.My boyfriend weighs about 270LBs and is tall and he stated himself that he sits in comfort.The Aveo I purchased did come with armrests without extra cost to me, and lastly I feel secure when driving it.

Poor passenger comfort
By D on 08/27/09 23:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had the vehicle for 3 weeks and wish we would not have gotten it. There is 1 cup holder in the back for your passengers (anyone with kids know that's not going to work very well.) There is no arm rest in the front passengers seat or in the back. The one in the front can be purchased at an additional charge of course. The mirrors have a strange reflection in them, You feel like your looking through a glass filled with water. The fabric is about as cheap as you can get its already got little fuzzies on the seats & its got less than 200 miles on it. There is very little storage in this car. I Wish there was a 30 day satisfaction return on vehicles, this one would have been returned!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan in VA is:

$134 per month*