2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Great Car
By ecotec16 on 09/23/11 07:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I cannot be happier with this car! I have the 1LT with Black Metallic paint, XM Radio, rear spoiler, driver convenience package, driver information center, anti-lock brakes, air conditioning, and automatic transmission. The car is extremely quiet both inside and out. All the doors shut with a luxury sound (unlike the tin can sound on other economy cars). Fuel mileage is great - - I average 36-40 MPG @ 68 MPH on the highway depending on wind direction/terrain. In the city the average is more like 29 MPG. Visability out of all windows is great. For me their is no blind spots. With OnStar and a supurb warranty (100K powertrain) you cannot go wrong!

little big car
By nxcguy on 08/19/10 11:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This little car feels way bigger inside than out. Em always joking to my wife how small it is (it's hers but i drive it sometimes). once inside i feel as if i'm in a normal size sedan, and i drive a minivan so i really thought it would feel like a go cart. anyone complaining about the peppiness or speed is of there rocker i don't know what people want a rocket.

This is my second AVEO.. I love the car!
By Connie on 02/24/10 06:35 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought an Aveo when they 1st came out in 2004; only problem I ever had was w/ the horn & clock dying out; Chevy was aware of this flaw & fixed both for free with no hassle. I put 71,000 miles on my 2004, and loved every minute, so when I saw the new 2010 at the dealership, I fell in love & bought it. The ride is GREAT.. smooth & silky. TONS of room inside this car.. my huge boyfriend rides in complete comfort. the car handles like a dream, & the body / build feels tight. the interior is nicely styled much better equipped w/ extras, far more so than other cars in its class. better warranty too!

Substandard Air conditioning
By Mike Ryan on 07/23/09 06:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 5 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I liked the car until I got into the heat of the summer. When two or more people are in the car the AC doesn't cool the car when you are doing stop and go driving. I live in Las Vegas and the car is uncomfortable in the afternoon heat. The dealership told me that that is the way it is! My gas mileage has dropped to 25 mpg. The sight lines are surprisingly poor also. The large support columns block a lot of your vision.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback in VA is:

$132 per month*