What a mess!!
By markg13 on
2009 Chevrolet Aveo 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Always drove Chevys, this may be my last! Going back to dealer again for same reason within 2 mnths, do I blame the dealer or the crappy car? Creaks and groans from the frame/bodywork within first week of purchase, mileage nowhere near advertised levels, rides like a covered wagon on the Oregon Trail, about as peppy as a lawn mower (and as quiet as one!); nice interior, though. Is this GM's idea of a joke? Is this how you re-build trust in a company that almost went belly-up? I realize this car came from subsidiary in S. Korea, that doesnt excuse shoddy execution/quality. Beware!!
By clujborn
on 03/06/11 19:19 PM (PST)

I agree with Wonc.I am a happy Aveo owner.This owner obviously didn't do enough reaserch on this car.People buy a $12 k car and expect to perform like it cost$40k.Are Aveos the best in its class.NO.But they are far from junk......

By wonc
on 02/03/11 07:09 AM (PST)

Other Chevy owners are happy with their Aveos. This person just straightly blames everything on GM. It is not GM's fault. It is the owner himself or herself who didn't carefully examine the car and bought it right away.