Used 2009 Chevrolet Aveo 2LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

2009 Chevrolet Aveo

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:

Great for under 12500!
By My favorite!

2009 Chevrolet Aveo 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Well I've had it for 5 months now and it has been a little champ! Of course its a little slow (I have the auto) but I get 26 city and about 33 highway. Its a nicely built car, I've had no rattles or problems like others have said. I have every feature except the leatherette seats. The only fault I really have with it is that I feel it could be either sportier with some engine tuning (maybe even raise mpgs?) but everything is good. I wish they would give the car a little more something with the styling outside ( I don't like the headlights on the aveo5). I would recommend this car to anyone on a budget!

Favorite Features

Sunroof is nice. Ride and handling are at a decent balance. Standard spoiler is nice. A really nice radio, simple and strong.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe some engine tuning. A little more stylish exterior.

LT Sedan
By Iffos

2009 Chevrolet Aveo 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2009 LT sedan Aveo back in May before the cash for clunkers. I love the car for the most part. Mines more of the sport version with a small spoiler, sun roof, leather seats, Alloy rims and a nice deck. I'm just about to hit 9k cause I bought mine with 3k on it. It still running great I like the sedan way more then the hatch back because you get more room. I'm always hitting 30 mpg and on the highway I'm hitting about 34 mpg. Great looking sedan. This was a 2009 Aveo built in 2008.

Favorite Features

Sun roof, deck with the aux port for Ipod, rims and the size of the car.

Suggested Improvements

Don't just put an arm rest on the driver side put one for the passengers as well, that way they can be happy with the ride as well.