2008 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: throttle body

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Review

throttle body
By Mary on

2008 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Aveo, but am not excited about my fuel consumption. I live in Canada and am supposed to get up to 49 mpg and I average 36mpg. I am guessing now that it could have something to do with my throttle body as it is presently in the shop being replaced. On Friday my service engine light came on, I had been noticing a choppy feeling in the car and thought it wasn't getting its fuel properly for some time now but tried to explain it off for something else. When the light came on I had no other choice than to except my first assumption. Hopefully this change will improve my gas mileage.

Comfy seats have taken a 7 hr trip and was pleasantly surprised that I did not have a sore butt after the trip. Love the smoothness of the stick shift. And the fact that I have to use key to lock the driver door is great, haven't locked my keys in the car once.

More storage needed for CDs, less flimsy cup holders and better located, as you cannot plug in your cell charger when it is open.