Best in show for price
By phil on
2008 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car three weeks ago and I havent looked back. I bought the Value Special stickered for $10,700. I paid $7700. There is no car anywhere close to this price that performs this well. I don't feel buying this car loaded is a smart deal at $14,500. But at $11K to $8K you cant go wrong. Rides nice. front seats fit me great. Great 5 speed transmission. Shifts smooth. Good fit and well I think it is fun to drive. I drive 300 miles a week for work and spend around $36 to $38 in gas a week. Payments are low, gas bills are low. What is not to like. Sure there are nicer cars out there but at twice the price.
Favorite Features
Good front seats. Nice ride, fun to drive. Good fit. No leaks. No rattles or squeeks. Good tilt wheel. Real window defroster works good and fast. Nice fabric covering on seats. Good headlight, nice and bright. Smooth steering and handling. Very responsive for a small car. Good tight turning radius.
Suggested Improvements
Cruise control would be nice as a standard feature. Key switch hard to reach. Have light sensor for head light as a standard feature. More solid windshield wipers would impress me.