The Good and The Bad
By willie m on
2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Wanted a solid commuter with modern options, and liked the look of the newly redesigned Aveo. No doubt, this is a small car, but it does feel pretty spacious on the inside. I got the LT with leatherette interior, and it is definitely a cut above your average domestic. The car feels solid and is easy to drive; my only real concern is high winds on the interstate. Car feels like it might simply get carried up up and away. Also, long-term quality is a possible issue but I guess I'll just have to see on that one.
Favorite Features
Overall interior design, lots of little features such as heated mirrors, mp3 input jack, steering wheel radio controls, keyless controls on the actual key, useful storage spots (although very limited in number), easy to park, etc etc
Suggested Improvements
Fix the cupholders, the current ones are a complete joke. I don't understand how Chevy could design such a pimped-out leatherette and woodgrain interior but put in plastic Fisher- Price cupholders in there too. Ridiculous. Also, put in a power lock button for the driver at least. Did you forget??