The Aveo is Fun
By ashum001 on
2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I love my Aveo. It is a fun sporty car. It has a lot of little extras. I've gotten some people asking me if it is a Volkswagen. If you compare a Jetta with it you'll find that the body is similar. It has lots of leg and head room. It feels as if you are sitting in a real chair and has good interior styling-flashy dashboard and stereo knobs etc. The engine is spaced out enough that a do-it-yourself mechanic can work on it comfortably.It's an American car which hopefully means cheaper parts, though I have heard that American cars tend to break down more so we'll see in the long run what's least expensive. With chrome lined lights, a spoiler and a sunroof this is the cutest little car Chevy makes.
Favorite Features
It has an MP3 player input and great options for stereo equalizer functions, etc. The sunglass compartment is unique. Gotta love the driver's seat arm rest. Fold down rear seats. Huge trunk space. It's nice to look at, fun to drive, and the price was very reasonable.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the windshield was wider. The blind spot is a little awkward. Wish it had a little bit more horsepower. Bigger wheels-looks better. Also,some of the plastic scratches easily. Power lock button, not what it has. Button to power on engine