2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: Cheap Car (Junk)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

Aveo5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Cheap Car (Junk)
By Chevyman on

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I Bought my Aveo in Jan. 2009, I put a lot of miles on a car, I was hoping that this car would be dependable cheap transportation, not the case at all. My 2008 has been at the Chevy dealer more in the past two months, than at my house. Gas mileage has dropped, multiple idiot lights on, worst one is the engine light, they have replace multiple components, still not fixed lucky for me it was a "certified" car and I still had a little bit of warranty on it, I am sure the bill would exceed what the car is worth. I am a Chevy guy, I have to say this is the worst piece of crap that Chevy has ever put their bow tie on, I would recommend this car to my ex-wife enough said. Also Horrible in snow.

I like the color, mine is Blue, I like the fact that it is a 5 speed, can't hardly find standard shift cars any more, not sure why, they usually get better gas mileage.

Make this car DEPENDABLE! Add standard air conditioning, move the antenna, it whistles at you while on the highway. Get rid of the standard 14" wheels and crap tires, this car is horrible in the snow.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review