I love my Chevy Aveo
By Rae on
2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I think this is a cute, fun, reliable car. I am glad I bought it. Nice transportation to and from my job, as well as around town. I check out many cars and it was a toss between the Aveo, Scion or the PT Cruiser. In the end I decided on the Aveo 5 hatchback. I got bright blue, which is a pretty color, but not my choice. Others I would have had to wait for, and I needed transportation in a hurry. I would have preferred the new cinnamon, pretty yellow or slate blue. All and all I am satisfied with my new little car and it fits in my driveway behind my husband's larger van. I needed a compact car for that reason. I have one suggestion regarding the side view mirrow.
Favorite Features
I love them all. I like the tilt wheel. There is a place for an MP3 to be plugged in, but I have not used that as yet. So can't give my opinion on that I like the fact that you can't just push the button down and lock yourself out. You have to use the key when you are not using automatic locks.
Suggested Improvements
I think there is a possible dangerous blind spot on the passanger side, where you set the outside mirror possition. This is blocking your view when looking over to the right, to make a turn. That is the only suggestion or complaint I can make about this little gem of a car. I love it and you will 2