I've grown to like it.
By Unclewally on
2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased my brand new black LT 4 door with all options except sunroof, leather and steering wheel audio controls. I checked around and it was the least expensive car with the options I wanted. I needed a more fuel economical car being that I commute 150 miles round trip a day, for four days. My 11 mpg (highway) Ford Explorer, V8, All Wheel Drive was killing me at the pump. (I still love my truck). I put the car to the test as soon as I got it. I had a custom made tow hitch installed to pull a mini tear drop cargo trailer and drove to Houston Texas. She was loaded with 3 adults and pulling a loaded mini trailer. She didn't miss a beat. Mind you the car is cheesy. You get what you pay for.
Favorite Features
Good handling, bright head lights and fog lights. Side marker/signal lights are a good safety feature. Plenty headroom (I'm 6'2'' 200lbs), good tires, exterior design is nice, easy to change oil yourself (oil filter front and centered) good brakes. I gotta say, car has the best bang for the buck.
Suggested Improvements
Interior lighting (only 1 roof light, positioned to the front, try moving it to the center to illuminate more of the car). Weak cup holders, cheesy plastic interior parts and molding. Needs more horsepower and torque. 2 more inches of legroom at the front and back. Better stereo system with subwoofe