2007 Chevrolet Aveo 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - GM got their act together

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

GM got their act together on this one
By Bordeaux on

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my little Aveo for almost 8 months. I have over 28K on the car right now, no problems, excellent gas mil, avg 35mpg. It's the little things that make this car really worth buying. It's the lumbar support, the rubber on the knobs on the interior, the power everything, the antenna integrated into the rear window, the easy to work on engine compartment, the well placed cruise control buttons, the mp3 jack, the six disc changer, spacious truck for such a little car, the head room in the interior. This car was made to be the perfect commuter vehicle. It is just one of the best buys you can make, add all the stuff and throw in the rabate and 0% that I got on it and its a steal.

Favorite Features

Excellent chrome accenting on the very awesome swivel round air vents. Integrated antenna, I got 1500 cash back from Chevy and 0% on a little commuter car! Very very reliable, will drive anywhere

Suggested Improvements

For a car this cheap I don't have any real complaints that are worth mentioning. After all you are not buying a Cadillac. But if I was a picky man I would have to say the cup holders and the road noise is just a little much.