2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: Bought for hr, want for me!

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

Aveo5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Bought for hr, want for me!
By Sam on

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I must say that even though I purchased this car for my wife, I really want it for myself. I drive it any chance I get. It is actually quite sporty in both the design and handling. Very little came with the car, in terms of features but it is worth it! I have pretty decent credit and although I may not have gotten the best rate out there, I still feel like my payment is nothing. Most importantly, it is a safe, car with side airbags standard, and has a great crash rating (hope we never have proof of that!)

Size matters... I can park anywhere! I get in and out of places my Jeep can't go! Simple engine. It was nothing to boost HP by changing the air intake filter. Style. Tinted the windows, added some 17" chrome rims, and a spoiler. Wow! Cheap and easy. I did have to add a CD player, though.

With the latest technology available, it seems a CD player could be standard for the price. Manual windows and door locks I can deal with, but AM/FM? Not even a cassette player or MP3 jack!