2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Reviews 9

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
My Aveo!
By charlielisha on 02/16/07 08:50 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Good car for its price. Me and my wife use it for commuting. She drives it in the morning I use it at night. Good gas milleage.

4 dr sedan LS
By rochelle on 02/13/07 16:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Aveo. I did a lot of research on small cars and pricing due to our budget, and when I test drove my 2007 Aveo it drove as smooth as butter! So quiet and comfy. It felt smoother than other more expensive cars. The gas mileage will save me even more money. Anything after 2006 is great on this model and with the low pricing on this car go for it get the 2007! We are happy campers.

New owner
By december on 02/08/07 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Very fun to drive, although not a cold weather car by any means. If you live somewhere that it is below freezing a lot, do not buy this car. The defrost (outside of the main vents) isn't very good and it will drive you crazy. I've no complaints on this car yet. make sure you get auto door locks as it's optional. I do not have them and wish I'd gone for it. Get all options on this car, as there are not many - and it still will not cost you that much!

Great car for the money.
By Matt on 01/25/07 16:57 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I would have to say without a doubt that the improvments in styling for the 2007 model sold us but I especially liked the new rear tailight design. It is much bigger inside than it looks although rear space is limited but feels like a much more expensive car than it is. The ride is good for a small car and handling is also good and makes for easy parking.

I love my Chevy Aveo
By Rae on 12/31/06 08:30 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I think this is a cute, fun, reliable car. I am glad I bought it. Nice transportation to and from my job, as well as around town. I check out many cars and it was a toss between the Aveo, Scion or the PT Cruiser. In the end I decided on the Aveo 5 hatchback. I got bright blue, which is a pretty color, but not my choice. Others I would have had to wait for, and I needed transportation in a hurry. I would have preferred the new cinnamon, pretty yellow or slate blue. All and all I am satisfied with my new little car and it fits in my driveway behind my husband's larger van. I needed a compact car for that reason. I have one suggestion regarding the side view mirrow.

Great deal on a good little car
By spicyorangeaveolove on 12/18/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Recently bought the 2007 special value model Chevy Aveo 5 (hatchback). I love the style and color, spicy orange. It is a very nice little car especially for the price. It is a base model so not fancy in any way but comfortable, roomy, and zippy. I am very happy so far. Spicy orange style.

Love this car!
By Jean Bell on 12/10/06 12:39 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Waited a long time to get it, two months. It has a sporty exterior, spoiler, et al. Luxurious interior and very comfortable. Lots of extras included. A pleasure to drive, pep, good brakes, ease of parking, and a real buy for the money. Just what I needed for around the town and brief trips. Recommend it for anyone who needs a runabout, with style.

Excellent car for a firstimer!
By anthony on 11/03/06 22:16 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

After three months of painstaking dilemma, I finally got this car! My first ever car! Looks are great both in and out. It's easy to maneuver, comfortable, very economical, and lots of space inside! I had test driven almost a dozen of cars, but the Chevy had its advantages. That's why I chose it!

Nice
By Todd Loyd on 10/30/06 03:53 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is much nicer than any other compact I have owned. Bought as a second car and a grocery getter. This does more than deliver. It is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and has about as much power as you would expect from a compact.

Nice Car
By Scott on 10/17/06 23:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It rides nice, looks great, and you can drive it for a long time before having to fill up.