Used 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Aveo

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:

Great little car, glad I bought it
By celticgent2

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2007 Aveo 5 door hatch back LS with automatic trans and air conditioning for my 16 year old daughter. That was 2 and a half years and 30,000 miles ago. Its been a great little car ! No problems at all and gets great gas mileage. This was the perfect car for my daughter to learn how to drive. Its easy to drive, has great visibility and very good safety features like side impact air bags with good crash test ratings. I guy at work has the same car but with a manual transmission and he swears he is getting 40 MPG ! What do people expect from a $12,000 car ? Its a great value.

Favorite Features

I like the safety features, good driver's visibility, great gas mileage, very reliable

Suggested Improvements

more front cup holders

Chey Aveo 2007 Review
By Nancy

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car. It was cheap. I wanted something inexpensive that was good on gas mileage and reliable. Paid $8,100 out the door. No air conditioner, but it has a lot of good features that years ago would have been considered an upgrade. Very reliable and so cute!

Favorite Features

It is cute! I love the color too!

Suggested Improvements

Comfort for driving could be a bit better.

Very Reliable
By Albert

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Only my 3rd vehicle(all Chevy) to never have a problem. Put 62000 miles in 54 weeks on this car. changed tires at 45000 miles. Been a surprise as to driving. Due to my financial problems sold 3 Mercedes ,sl55,s55,cl55 and a 2007 corvette. Very surprised the performance and seats did not bother me after coming out of my prior vehicles. Was very bad and only changed oil 1 time and never went in for normal service. oil level never went down even after long quick trips. Gad millage at 85 was 27-29.5. Wind can push this car very easy and had occasionally caused the steering wheel to be knocked out of my hand. Breaks squeaked a lot in the morning

Favorite Features

comfortable roomy no problems radio was decent

Suggested Improvements

better gas mileage, leather option, bigger tire size, loud wind noise i believe from mirrors. surprised wind has not caused people to lose control of this car. kill airbag light. brighter interior reading lights

Love this car
By kjstrouble

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have found this a fun replacement for my 10 year old Elantra. It has great pick up and better than advertised mileage. This was a nice surprise because I bought it mainly for the price and lower insurance cost. But as a tall person, I fit better in this than in any of the comparable cars I tried out.

Favorite Features

Interior head room, get up and go.

What a car
By hubbard

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

For the price that I paid, this car was a bargain. I know it's for transportation, but this car is incredibly fun to drive. I've put over 8000 mi on it so far and I've found it to be very comfortable even for 8 hour drives. It also has been averaging 32mpg on my way from Boston to DC so I've also been saving up to 80 dollars round trip, which is incredible. All in all, it has lots of space, room for 5 (reasonably comfortable), it's great on gas, and it gets you place to place with a 100000mi warranty for 11,000. Money well spent.

Favorite Features

Tire pressure indicator, purchase price, room, dependability

Suggested Improvements

Need a arm rest for the passenger seat. 6 speed? (70mph at 3000rpm)