2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
The Aveo is Fun
By ashum001 on 04/17/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Aveo. It is a fun sporty car. It has a lot of little extras. I've gotten some people asking me if it is a Volkswagen. If you compare a Jetta with it you'll find that the body is similar. It has lots of leg and head room. It feels as if you are sitting in a real chair and has good interior styling-flashy dashboard and stereo knobs etc. The engine is spaced out enough that a do-it-yourself mechanic can work on it comfortably.It's an American car which hopefully means cheaper parts, though I have heard that American cars tend to break down more so we'll see in the long run what's least expensive. With chrome lined lights, a spoiler and a sunroof this is the cutest little car Chevy makes.

My little car
By Rob G on 04/04/07 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was very happy with this buy because its my first car. I needed somthing cheap and good. The look was great and the interior was great for the price range. What won me over was the look and the price and the miles this thing gets. I support American cars so I love this car. Sorry Yaris.

Great Overall Value
By Michael25503 on 04/02/07 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle primarily for fuel economy. I consistently get 36-40 mpg in normal driving. Babying it a bit has returned several 43-45 mpg tankfulls. Running it hard on the freeway (80+ mph) drops the mileage to the 30-33 range. Comfort is good for a car of this class - comparable to my old Honda Civic. I love the lumbar support in the driver's seat. The transmission is geared well to deal with the car's modest engine torque while coming up to speed; and cruises well at highway speeds. I have not encountered any high speed or crosswind instability. Vehicle is built tight, and after 3500 miles, has proven to be quite reliable. Cornering and braking are better than I expected.

Glad I Got It!
By Meggie022 on 03/01/07 11:15 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because it was cheap, but I feel like I got a lot of car for the money. I rented a 2006 Malibu over the summer, and I think this is comparable in styling and driving (except for being only 4cyl). It's sharp and comfortable! Great visibility, and you feel like you're sitting high up. Love that it has an interior trunk and gas release. Good car for the money! I hope I find it reliable for years to come.

My Aveo!
By charlielisha on 02/16/07 08:50 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Good car for its price. Me and my wife use it for commuting. She drives it in the morning I use it at night. Good gas milleage.

4 dr sedan LS
By rochelle on 02/13/07 16:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Aveo. I did a lot of research on small cars and pricing due to our budget, and when I test drove my 2007 Aveo it drove as smooth as butter! So quiet and comfy. It felt smoother than other more expensive cars. The gas mileage will save me even more money. Anything after 2006 is great on this model and with the low pricing on this car go for it get the 2007! We are happy campers.

Great car for the money.
By Matt on 01/25/07 16:57 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I would have to say without a doubt that the improvments in styling for the 2007 model sold us but I especially liked the new rear tailight design. It is much bigger inside than it looks although rear space is limited but feels like a much more expensive car than it is. The ride is good for a small car and handling is also good and makes for easy parking.

Love this car!
By Jean Bell on 12/10/06 12:39 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Waited a long time to get it, two months. It has a sporty exterior, spoiler, et al. Luxurious interior and very comfortable. Lots of extras included. A pleasure to drive, pep, good brakes, ease of parking, and a real buy for the money. Just what I needed for around the town and brief trips. Recommend it for anyone who needs a runabout, with style.

Nice
By Todd Loyd on 10/30/06 03:53 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is much nicer than any other compact I have owned. Bought as a second car and a grocery getter. This does more than deliver. It is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and has about as much power as you would expect from a compact.

Nice Car
By Scott on 10/17/06 23:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It rides nice, looks great, and you can drive it for a long time before having to fill up.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.