Used 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Aveo

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:

my cat is awesome
By mikey

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

had this for appx 2 years,no problems,get 45 mpg highway mpg if kept under 65 miles per hour, its not a perfect car ,but what can you buy new for $8995.oo. if you know what your doing you can modify this car and improve your mpg

Suggested Improvements

should have put the chevy cobalt engine in it ,it is a direct bolt in fit,or the computer chip from a cobalt

Who built this car?
By FirstTimeBuyer

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle brand new as my first car two years ago. Since then, I replaced four tires, brakes, battery and now my alternator is gone out. And luckily for GM after the bumper to bumper warranty. No one can explain to me other then mileage why this car is failing me. No harsh driving just work was far and assisting others in the home with their daily routine. No help for anything but has overpriced for all services. Complaints or concerns are never heard and no offer of extended warranty to help ease the cost. From this point I have lost all faith in GM, and have decided that I would not buy Chevy ever again. GM fix this problem and maybe your problem will be fixed.

Favorite Features

NONE

Suggested Improvements

Warranty and better built with quality parts.

problems
By troubled

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Our Aveo has 63,000 miles. We purchased it as a small reliable car for our son who is in college. The car isn't what was promised. The radio comes on when the weather is damp or when it rains. The airbag sensor is on and one corner of the airbag cover came off. We have had problems with the horn blowing and the interior lights. The recall concerning the fuel pump running in a front end collision has us concerned too. After 4 calls GMC is finally working with us. We will not buy another one.

Favorite Features

small size, standard shift

Suggested Improvements

better service from GMC, correct air bag problems, correct fuel pump problems, improve radio problems, improve horn and light problems, improve gas mileage for size

radiator problems
By philipmd

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Radiator leaks on the 10th month was replaced under warranty. On the 25th month at 23ooo miles, again the radiator leaks. It will no longer be covered with warranty according to the dealer bec. I had my vehicle serviced by another autoshop since I relocated. What a great headache. Avoid this Chevrolet aveo sedan.

07 Aveo LS sedan
By corvette owner

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car this month in order to get too and from school. What a great investment. this is my first manual transmission car and "BOY" is this little thing fun.It looks good going down the road and is an overall great car. Not to mention this thing will take you 400 miles on a single tank of gas.

Favorite Features

Fuel economy 37MPG+, quick for a 4CYL, and roomey.

Suggested Improvements

none as of know