2007 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Simply The Best Decision You Can Make
By Travis Johnson on 10/02/06 18:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I looked and test drove, Honda Fit, Toyota Scion, Toyota Yaris and Kia Rio... Former Suzuki Grand Vitara Owner (2005 Lease) .... ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DECISION WOULD BE AVEO!!!... I have little to NO engine noise whatsoever, very smooth suspension, it does not have the torsion bar (ind. suspension), lots of cool little "features" that are common on premiums, great handling and response and EXCELLENT fuel mileage and I could compare that to my families Toyota Prius... Just the BEST investment I could have made...

I love my Aveo
By judy2164 on 09/28/06 16:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my new Aveo. It handles great, and feels bigger inside than it looks from the outside. Tons of trunk space. Plenty of leg room in the front. The adjustments on the driver seat are wonderful, I can drive long distances without feeling fatigued and sore when I arrive.

Peggy's Review
By peggy629 on 09/02/06 06:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like my new Aveo, but the gas mileage is not what I expected or was reported. I think it should have a switch where you can lock doors from inside.

Economy Commuting Work Car
By Carrie on 08/22/06 07:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

When looking for an economy car that primarily would be used for work/commuting, I looked for in this order: reliablity/dependability, gas mileage, price, and options/looks. Amoung others looked at: Ford Focus, Saturn ION, and the economy one from Toyota (which I can't remember the name of but, not much to be disired either). After test driving and having the vehicle I have which is the Chevy Aveo. I am happy with its performance, maintenance, options, price, and gas mileage, and I like how it handles curves. I feel safe and comfortable. Even though it's slow going up hill at the rate of speed I prefer, but it's keeping my gas mileage reasonable. Overall, I don't regret purchasing it

Nice Car, Well Loaded, Poor Gas Milleage
By Roni on 08/17/06 17:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Comfortable car. Very nice interior and exterior design, and for the price, very well equipped. On the other hand, poor gas mileage for this engine. Noisy with the struts.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.