2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Great Car, Simple and Fun!
By Shauna on 02/10/10 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have really enjoyed my Chevy Aveo. I purchased this vehicle right out of college looking to save money on gas and the purchase price. I have not had any problems with the vehicle at all. I keep up on all the maintenance and just got new tires at 46,000 miles. Not a luxury car for sure but the LT is nice with leather, wood and some stainless accents...plus the AUX is nice and the 6 disc changer. Everything I needed and would definitely recommend it! p.s. I live in WI...handles unreal in the snow for the size! My first winter I was REALLY nervous but my pumpkin (burnt orange:) never let me down!

Gets you from A to B
By JimHo on 11/14/09 19:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Just traded an 07 Aveo LT sedan/automatic in a few months ago. It had no real issues and it got the job done for me until I was ready to move up to something nicer. The engine is tiny but then again the car is pretty small. You aren't going to win any races in this thing but I could still pass safely on 2 lane roads. Driver visibility is excellent on this car due to the high seating position and wide windshield. Due to size, the car is also very agile in low speed tight turns, so it's easy to park and weave through city traffic. On the LT (maybe others) they also throw in a lot of nice options that you wouldn't expect in this price class, like heated mirrors and foglights.

I've grown to like it.
By Unclewally on 09/18/08 07:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my brand new black LT 4 door with all options except sunroof, leather and steering wheel audio controls. I checked around and it was the least expensive car with the options I wanted. I needed a more fuel economical car being that I commute 150 miles round trip a day, for four days. My 11 mpg (highway) Ford Explorer, V8, All Wheel Drive was killing me at the pump. (I still love my truck). I put the car to the test as soon as I got it. I had a custom made tow hitch installed to pull a mini tear drop cargo trailer and drove to Houston Texas. She was loaded with 3 adults and pulling a loaded mini trailer. She didn't miss a beat. Mind you the car is cheesy. You get what you pay for.

2007 New body Aveo LT
By xmktg on 02/04/08 22:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice car for the money. I was totally surprised at the interior design, fit and finish, layout and features loaded into my 07 Aveo LT. I switched out a few things and customized the car, like two tone black and tan leather seats. The factory only offers tan leather, a little too much. Gets good gas mileage, has plenty of space and really no complaints. I even went back to the dealer just to price some parts to see the cost and the parts are inexpensive!

The Good and The Bad
By willie m on 01/26/08 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Wanted a solid commuter with modern options, and liked the look of the newly redesigned Aveo. No doubt, this is a small car, but it does feel pretty spacious on the inside. I got the LT with leatherette interior, and it is definitely a cut above your average domestic. The car feels solid and is easy to drive; my only real concern is high winds on the interstate. Car feels like it might simply get carried up up and away. Also, long-term quality is a possible issue but I guess I'll just have to see on that one.

A lot of car for not a lot of money
By Jscott1 on 12/11/07 14:29 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I came into the Aveo because my full sized truck was guzzling too much gas. I wanted an inexpensive commuter. I ended up with a pretty upscale, (for an Aveo) 4 dr LT and it's much more car than I expected. It's smooth on the highway, and comfortable and has many features you wouldn't normally expect to find in this price range like side airbags. The sound system is nice with the MP3 changer and the steering wheel controls are good too. I went to the dealership just looking, but the price was too good to pass up after I saw how much car I could get for the money.

GM got their act together on this one
By Bordeaux on 11/15/07 22:33 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my little Aveo for almost 8 months. I have over 28K on the car right now, no problems, excellent gas mil, avg 35mpg. It's the little things that make this car really worth buying. It's the lumbar support, the rubber on the knobs on the interior, the power everything, the antenna integrated into the rear window, the easy to work on engine compartment, the well placed cruise control buttons, the mp3 jack, the six disc changer, spacious truck for such a little car, the head room in the interior. This car was made to be the perfect commuter vehicle. It is just one of the best buys you can make, add all the stuff and throw in the rabate and 0% that I got on it and its a steal.

Very Surprised
By Ken on 10/30/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am very pleased. Gas mileage is 36 on hwy but 26 in the city,(Stop and go) The car is very comfortable for me even though I am a larger male.

Great, could be better though.
By Jay in SW Illinois on 09/24/07 14:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great car for the money. (After all, you wouldn't buy a car like this unless low cost was important to you!) It's very stylish inside and out and seems well made so far (1200 miles). Engine is fuel efficient but I am surprised it isn't more so. Chevrolet and the Korean manufactures of the Aveo could make some simple improvements to make it a great car...variable speed intermittent wipers, actual electronic door lock buttons, more storage, better cup holder location in the front seat, etc. Overall, it is a good car for those on a tight budget.

40+ MPG
By gjc866 on 09/04/07 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Fantastic car..consistantly get 32+ in the city w/ AC on and well over 40 MPG on the highway. Drive the car reasonably, as it's meant to be - it's not a sports or performance car so it shouldn't be driven as such - keep the cruise on the highway at 70-75 MPG and you'll be suprised. Yes the Aveo can go 90+ MPH if it needs to. No problems at all with car at 13500 - Many compliments on LT Sedan. Well worth the money. No complaints at all except the cup holders!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.