2006 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: The Worst Car Ever

2006 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Worst Car Ever
By Erin on

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Ever since I bought this car, it has been in the shop over and over again. I have had transmission problems, wiring problems, engine problems....you name it. And, for some of the issues, I had to take it in two, three, or four times before they could find the problem. For instance, I was driving around with a bad throttle body for 2.5 years before they found the problem. And, I took it in because a lot of my lights were not working, and there was a wiring problem. After 3 visits, the wiring is still not correct, but they say it is. When I took it in bc of the wiring, they realized my gearshift was bad, and they had to replace it. This is a warning to everybody out there, do not buy an Aveo.

Roomy Interior...yeah, I think that's it.

The biggest thing is to fix the wiring problem. I am not the only person who has had this issue. There are so many things, and this thing won't give me room to say it all.... My only suggestion is to just recall the piece of junk you call a car.