2006 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: I Love My Aveo

2006 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

LT Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I Love My Aveo
By Bruce on

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have 14,000 miles on my vehicle and I love it. The passenger compartment is roomy and extremely comfortable.All features and additions all have worked perfectly from day one. The heater and airconditioning are more than adequet. The car rides and handles well along with the suprising sound deadening insulation. You can actually hear your radio at high speeds. The mileage I've gotten was also impressive, 28mpg cobination (city & highway), 33mpg highway (thats at 70mph to 75mph). Went on a trip within three days of purchase and found the trunk is more than large enough for its size. I'm totally pleased with my Aveo.

Power windows, power moon roof, fog lights, spoiler, gas and trunk releases, auto transmission, cruise control, and finally the power door locks along with the child proof locks, security, and airbag system. For a small vehicle, I am impressed. You get a lot for the low price, even with options.

The only thing I'd like to see is another way to place the horn in the middle of the steering wheel. I know that's where the airbag is, but human nature is to hit the middle of the wheel.